High level of corrosion-proofing ensured by hot dip galvanisation of the system elements.
The Shorflex FS façade stabilisation system was especially developed for rehabilitation in which it is intended to maintain the façades and it is geared towards withstanding high amplitude horizontal loads.
The structural mesh resulting from special connections made with pins is resistant and safe.
The Shorflex FS façade stabilisation system allows the transmission of horizontal efforts from a façade to the ground and avoids the inclination or even the fall thereof owing to the counterweight made by the system.
It also allows the passage and protection of pedestrians or vehicles during the works.
The Shorflex FS stabilisation system was developed by the engineering department in reply to the strict demands of complex rehabilitation works, maintaining high safety and quality levels.
The Shorflex FS system has numerous advantages:
• System integrated into the assembly;
• Avoids façade inclination;
• Allows the passage of people or vehicles on the public highway as well as the placement of roofs on the structure;
• High level of corrosion-proofing ensured by hot dip galvanisation of the system elements;
• Possible pre-assembly at ground level;
• Ensures façade stabilisation at great heights.
By means of a high-quality, hot dip galvanisation finish, the Shorflex® FS system ensures high profitability as well as high durability.