Your personal data is processed by METALUSA. You can contact us through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you fill out the contact form on our website, or contact us via email, phone, fax or social media, METALUSA collects:
– The basic identity information you provide, such as your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number;
– The content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself (date and time, etc.);
– Preferences in relation to receiving communications by e-mail, such as newsletters, advertisements, etc.;
– Electronic identification data, such as IP address;
– Publicly available information on your social media profile and any other personal data you provide us with.
Whenever you leave us your business card or interact with us at trade fairs and events at which we are present, we may collect:
– The basic identity information you provide us with, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, the company you work for and your position (that is, when that information is provided or displayed on your business card).
METALUSA processes your personal data in order to supply, in a personalised and efficient manner, the information, products and/or services requested through the website, e-mail, telephone, fax, social networks, trade fairs or events.
METALUSA processes your personal data to conduct statistical analyses to enable us to improve our website, products and services and to develop new products and services.
METALUSA processes your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to meet any reasonable request submitted by competent law enforcement officers or representatives, judicial authorities, agencies or government bodies, including the competent data protection authorities.
Your personal data may be disclosed at the initiative of METALUSA to the police or judicial authorities as evidence or in the event of any justified suspicions of an unlawful act or crime having been committed by you through your registration or use of the website, our social networks or any other form of communication with us.
METALUSA may process your personal data to inform any third party within the scope of a potential merger, acquisition of/by or decision of that third party, even if that third party is located outside the EU.
METALUSA processes the aforementioned personal data for marketing purposes, or in other words, to provide targeted notifications, promotions, special offers and other advertisements from METALUSA and select partners. METALUSA will only send notifications, promotions, special offers, newsletters and other advertisements by e-mail or other person-to-person electronic communication channels if you have explicitly consented to receiving such notifications, newsletters and other advertisements.
METALUSA makes every effort only to process the personal data regarded as necessary to fulfill the purposes listed under the purpose of processing personal data.
Your personal data is only processed for as long as is it required for the aforementioned or until you withdraw your consent to process it. METALUSA will deregister your personal data when it is no longer required for the purposes specified in the purpose of processing personal data, unless METALUSA or any other third party has a primary interest in in keeping your personal data on file;
– A primary interest of METALUSA or any other third party in keeping your personal data identifiable;
– A legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents METALUSA from deleting it.
You have the right to request access to all personal data processed by METALUSA that belongs to you. METALUSA reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for several successive requests for access that have clearly been submitted to inconvenience or harm METALUSA.
You have the right to request that any of your personal data you regard as inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If a request for correction is submitted, it must be accompanied by proof of the defective nature of the data to be corrected.
You have the right to withdraw your previous consent for the processing of your personal data.
If you have any complaints with regard to the processing of your personal data by METALUSA, you can always contact us through the e-mail address email@example.com If you continue to be dissatisfied with METALUSA’s response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, that is, the data protection authority in the country in which you reside or the data protection authority.